Subject: Re: [docbook] xi:include problem

Hi

On 11/12/2013 10:36, Dew, Simon wrote:

> xmllint does not (unless I've missed a recent update) validate correctly
> against .rng.

My apologies, I see that I have missed some updates and that some work
has been done recently on rng in libxml. I'm stuck with version 2.7.8
for now. Alex, it would be worth checking what version of libxml is
available in Ubuntu 12.04.

Simon Dew

Technical Author | Stanley Security Solutions
1 Park Gate Close, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SZ, U.K.

Simon.Dew@SBDInc.com | +44 (0) 161 406 3400
www.stanleysecuritysolutions.co.uk

Registered Office: Stanley House, Bramble Road, Swindon
Registered in England and Wales No. 181585 VAT No. 232 2446 95