Subject: Re: xi:include problem

>>    <!-- The schema option specifies the schema. The RDFaLite one by default. -->
>
> ??? Schema for ..... output? DBRDFa? Surely not the input docbook?

The DocBook customization that adds RDFa Lite attributes. Which I deleted
today because the DocBook TC decided to make them part of DocBook V5.1 :-)

>>    <!-- I've started using some ad-hoc shortcuts in my writing. For
>>         example, I write about XML so often that I use <att> instead
>>         of <tag class="attribute">. The ndw2db.xsl stylesheet
>>         normalizes my shortcut markup back into proper DocBook. -->
>
> Catch up Mr W! I've had those for yonks. Wrong list for emacs macros though....

I don't use emacs macros for it, though. I literally write

>>    <!-- Load the stylesheet and the schema. If I specify them as
>>         options, I want them resolved relative to the current working
>>         directory, not this stylesheet, so I have to work a little
>>         harder. -->

> exfproc... are these 'standard' inasmuch as ... Calabash has them?

They're "standard" exproc.org functions, if that helps.

> Does this stop on error Norm?

Yes. Goes bang on error.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To think is not enough; you must
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | think of something.--Jules Renard