Subject: Re: [docbook] olink Difficulties in Maven Project

On 12/27/2013 10:41 AM, Sean Smitz wrote:
> I introduced my current project at work to DocBook for creating our
> user's guide. We have now split into two separate documents and I'm
> trying to get cross-linking between the documents working. However, the
> xincludes seems to causing some kind of infinite looping? Processing for
> the analyst guide never finishes (where I have my single test olink).
> Processing for PDFs is still disabled. I’ve included updated src’s My
> one and only response on StackExchange indicates I may have hit on a
> bug… Thanks in advance,

From what you provide, it appears that maven can't delete your target
directory (which happens before it actually builds a doc):

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) on
project swac-documentation: Failed to clean project: Failed to delete
C:\Users\ssmitz\Documents\NetBeansProjects\trunk\swac-users-guide\target\docbkx
-> [Help 1]

Regards,
David