Subject: Re: [docbook] AW: Building custom index with links

Hi Markus,
That kind of xref works for me using your index example, and it presents just the page number. Do you get that error for all of them, or just one? What version of the stylesheets are you using?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

On 2/3/2014 1:50 AM, markus.sticker.epos@zf.com wrote:
Hello,

I just fpund out that xref with the attribute pagenumber (incl. the   insert.xref.page.number = maybe)
will do the right output maybe.
Because I've got this:
object.xref.markup: empty xref template for linkend="SAB_RAM" and @xrefstyle="select: pagenumber"
so I don't know what the cause.

Best regards

Markus

Von: markus.sticker.epos@zf.com<mailto:markus.sticker.epos@zf.com> [mailto:markus.sticker.epos@zf.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Januar 2014 15:52
An: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org<mailto:docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
Betreff: [docbook] Building custom index with links

Hello DocBook,

I try to build a custom index with something like that:

   <title>InterfaceVariantData</title>
   <para>A</para>
   <indexdiv>
     <indexentry>
       <primaryie>ADA_MEM_ID_race,
         <link linkend="bi_d1e164410">zf_variant_ZFHNS_race_8PXYPH</link>
       </primaryie>
     </indexentry>

The linkend (bi_d1e164410)  is a section-tag and the text (zf_varia...)is take form the first title textnode.
This is fine for HTML, in case there are no page numbers, but for the pdf output I need to have page numbers.
Is it possible to have the text depening on the output format?
Thanks you for your help.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards
Markus Sticker
Forschung und Entwicklung ZF Konzern/Research and Development ZF Group
Infrastruktur/Infrastructure (DTEP4)
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
88038 Friedrichshafen, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone  +49 7541 77-7644, Telefax/Fax  +49 7541 77-907644
Markus.Sticker.Epos@zf.com<mailto:Markus.Sticker.Epos@zf.com>

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Giorgio Behr
Vorstand/Board of Management: Dr. Stefan Sommer (Vorsitzender/CEO), Dr. Konstantin Sauer, Jürgen Holeksa, Michael Hankel, Wilhelm Rehm, Rolf Lutz
Sitz/Headquarters: Friedrichshafen
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 630206/Trade register of the municipal court of Ulm HRB 630206