Subject: Section numbering.

Hi,

I need help for printing section number in a different way in docbook,

Currently, if there is section like 2.1.3,

Generated pdf prints 2.1.3. instead of 2.1.3

In first case there is a dot at the end which can be sometimes confusing. I dont want that in my pdf.
Please help me fixing this.

Thanks and Regards,
..Anmol