Subject: Re: [docbook] creating clickable titles

Hi.

Typically, this sort of question should go to
docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org because it is about publishing tools
rather than the XML source.

I can image writing customization code that would do this. It doesn't
look too difficult once you find the template that writes the
headings.

But I'm curious about the intent. Do you want to make each heading a
link to itself? I don't understand how that would be useful.

Maybe I am not understanding what you are trying to accomplish?

Peter