Subject: dialogue or drama?

Hi everyone

In the Publishers schema, a <dialogue> is "A container for speeches and other forms of communication involving dialogue."

And a <drama> is "A container for plays and other forms of dramatic presentation."

In practice, we are seeing lots of potential ambiguity about where to use each one, not least since they have the same content model. For example, a very short quoted extract from a play can easily look like an exchange between two people and hence our supplier has used <dialogue>, though since it is from a play, technically it probably should be in <drama>.

Does anyone have any experience of offering more firm guidance on usage of these elements, please?

Thanks

Brad