Subject: Re: [docbook] Docbook Consultants

Hi Camille,
That page was on the DocBook wiki, which is in need of a caretaker. If
you or anybody would like to own the application, I can provide you with
the MoinMoin wiki data and a fresh virtual machine. The caretaker would
have the option of updating it to the latest version of MoinMoin or
converting it to some other kind of wiki.

The current wiki will come up if you restart apache, but gets
overwhelmed after some period of time. It's up now for example, and I
can see the page you're interested in:

http://wiki.docbook.org/DocBookConsultancy

Regards,
David