Subject: Re: [docbook] Too Strict Content Model for abstract?

Sorry Thomas, I see someone replied to you directly :-)

FWIW, I agree with you. I only use <para> with inline / text content
myself, as if it were <simpara>. I've sometimes wished there was a
semantically empty wrapper or div element in DocBook to meet the
requirements that Aaron notes.

Simon Dew

Technical Author | Stanley Security Solutions
1 Park Gate Close, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SZ, U.K.

Simon.Dew@SBDInc.com | +44 (0) 161 406 3400
www.stanleysecuritysolutions.co.uk

Registered Office: Stanley House, Bramble Road, Swindon
Registered in England and Wales No. 181585 VAT No. 232 2446 95