Subject: Re: [docbook] Too Strict Content Model for abstract?

Hi Robert,

On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 07:55:38 +0100
"Fekete, Róbert" <robert.fekete@balabit.com> wrote:

> I agree with Thomas, I also dislike embedding not-inline elements in
> <para>.

Thanks, but my main concern is the limited content model of abstract.
The issue with para is more or less my own taste. ;) I wouldn't touch
para, because for some it could still be useful.

> @Simon: A wrapper element that could group any other elements would be
> immensely useful for single-sourcing. Currently I use <topic> for
> that, and have a preprocessing script that deletes the <topic> tags
> after xincludes are resolved, but that makes validating documents a
> pain.

Yes, topic could also be used, however, it can't be nested.

Do you use your XIncludes with XPointer to skip topics or do you apply
a XSLT transformation? Just curious. ;)

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle