Subject: feedback on RTC Quickstart Guide

Hi all,

Thanks for previous feedback about my Docbook questions

I've now put the Docbook source code of the RTC Quickstart Guide[1] onto
Github:

https://github.com/opentelecoms-org/RTCQuickstartGuide

If anybody can share any ideas about how I can improve this further or
even just point me at other documents or example that might help me
improve what I'm doing it would be really welcome.

Regards,

Daniel

1. http://rtcquickstart.org/