Subject: Re: [docbook] Article with Parts

Yes... just tried with section and it works.

Thank you anyway ;-)
j3d

On 10.10.2015 18:15, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
Hi Giuseppe,

Am Samstag, 10. Oktober 2015, 02:01:57 schrieb Giuseppe Greco:
I need to create a "Terms of Use" documentthat consists of three
parts... I'm trying to create an article like this:

[... pruned document ...]

The document above doesn't work because I guess it doesn't comply with
the schema... Is there any helpful example that shows how to create an
article with parts?
Your assumption is right: You can't have parts inside articles. That would be
a violation of the schema[1] rules, regardless of its version (4 or 5).

As you can't have parts with articles, you won't find any examples. However,
it doesn't matter as the solution of your problem is simple: use sections
instead of parts.

Another solution would be to use book instead of article (if you still want
parts). However, for a "Terms of Use" document, that would be probably a bit
too much. ;)

[1] http://www.docbook.org/tdg51/en/html/article.html