Subject: RDFa Lite Attributes in Docbook 5.1

Hi all,

I would like to populate my HTML output with Schema.org.

I've been able to modify the inlines for obvious things like emails etc but at the block level I need to add the appropriate RDFa Lite Attributes to the XML (indicated here - http://www.docbook.org/tdg51/en/html/ref-elements.html#common.attributes).

My question is how to get the RDF attributes passed through to the HTML. Do I need to write a customization or is there a more obvious way?

Many thanks,

Peter