Subject: Re: [docbook] author

On 12/17/2015 12:57 AM, maxwell wrote:

Also, what is the preferred tool for validating an XML document against
a list of Schematron rules?  We use XMLMind for creating most of our
docs, but it would be nice to have a tool that could be called from the
command line to do that.  The Schematron website lists two: Amara, which
hasn't been updated since 2006 (which I guess could mean "stable"), and
"UBL interim", whose website has disappeared.

Certainly not the "preferred" tool but at least, a tool you already have. Example: Validate docbook-image.xml against docbook.sch.

---
/opt/xxe/demo$ xmltool schematron ../addon/config/docbook/docbook.sch \
    docbook-image.xml
---

See The xmltool command-line utility, schematron options

http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/_distrib/doc/xmltool/schematron_options.html