Subject: Re: [docbook] Configure Emacs to autocomplete the tags

On 2016-02-12 13:29 Markos was heard to say:

Hi,

I just installed Debian Jessie and installed the packages to use DocBook with Emacs:

bash# apt-get install docbook-xsl xsltproc

bash# apt-get install emacs

What I need to do to for  Emacs to autocomplete the tags.

This feature worked in Squeeze.

Any tip?

Thanks,
Markos

Hi,

in order to get autocompletion, Emacs' nxml-mode needs a DocBook Schema. You installed the stylesheets and an xslt processor but no schema. See if installing docbook5-xml suffices (some extra steps may be needed).

regards,

Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka http://www.mhoenicka.de AQ score 38