Subject: [ANN] Attractively priced XMLmind DocBook Editor; free Personal Edition

XMLmind is happy to announce three new products: XMLmind DITA Editor[1],
XMLmind DocBook Editor[2], XMLmind XHTML Editor[3].
These products are attractively priced, “special editions” of
XMLmind XML Editor v7. Because they focus on a single class of
documents, these specialized editors are slightly faster and simpler
to use than XMLmind XML Editor. More information in
"Which editor to choose?"[4].

A Personal License[5] is now available for XMLmind XML Editor,
XMLmind DITA Editor, XMLmind DocBook Editor and XMLmind XHTML Editor.
This makes our four editors free to use by many persons and
organizations. More information in "Which license to choose?"[6].

The Personal Editions of XMLmind XML Editor, XMLmind DITA Editor,
XMLmind DocBook Editor and XMLmind XHTML Editor may be freely
downloaded from this page[7].

New version 7.0 also has substantial enhancements and a number of bug
fixes. All these enhancements aim to make our XML editors simpler and
more straightforward to use.