Subject: Re: [docbook] Recursive use of elements <option> and <optional>

Hi Jürgen,

Negative:

We had a similar experience with wanting to nest <option/> in
<command/>.

For us, this is not a life-and-death issue, as you can usually easily
see which command an option belongs to. Still, to get a unified look
in this situation, we will need some stylesheet magic there.

Stefan.

SUSE Linux GmbH. Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard,
Graham Norton. HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg).