Subject: Page Breaks

Is there an EASY way to get page breaks?  We have tables that are breaking in the middle of a row and don't want that to happen.  Also I have blockquote that has programlisting for coding information and do not want that to break in the middle of the block.

How can I get soft page breaks easy without going in and putting para, para, para, to get onto another page?

I am not an experienced user of DocBook at all, just muddling my way through to get the document out there.

Thank you,

Emily Forsyth
Fluids & Machinery Engineering Department
Propulsion & Energy Machinery
Southwest Research Institute
Tel:  210.522.2045
Email:  emily.forsyth@swri.org