Subject: Re: [docbook] Page Breaks

On 07/06/2016 02:33 PM, Forsyth, Emily B. wrote:
> Is there an EASY way to get page breaks?  We have tables that are
> breaking in the middle of a row and don't want that to happen.

If you are able to use LaTeX as your formatter instead of FO, it should
be possible to make the table use 'longtable' package (plugin), which
will automatically break across page boundaries.

> Also I have blockquote that has programlisting for coding information
> and do not want that to break in the middle of the block.

Same; the 'listings' package will break across page boundaries.

But I don't know if your toolchain allows you to switch to a different
formatter.

///Peter