OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 17 August 2016

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 17 August 2016

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday,
17 August 2016 at 2:00pm ET for 90 minutes.

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:

Phone: +1-719-387-5556
 Code: 902213

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes [1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 21 September 2016
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

   a. Norm to review the non-normative XML Schema version of 5.1
      to make sure it has all the latest changes.

   b.  Norm to complete his XInclude implementation.

   c.  Bob to investigate assembly for XInclude equivalents.

   d.  Bob will discuss with Norm how Publisher's fits into the
       Github structure.

   e.  Scott will verify that the items accepted for Publisher's 1.1 are
       represented in a schema, make that schema available,
       and respond to the email.

6.  DocBook 5.1 release

7.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


    RFEs to revisit for 6.0

    247   1907003  biblioid content model too broad

   RFEs under discussion

   Ticket  Tracker
    260   2820947  Ability to transclude text
    273   3035565  Allow sections at any level
    291   3491860  license tag  (hold for 5.2)
    306            Allow Block Elements inside abstract

    Github Issues
    6     Add buildtarget element
    7     Allow revnumber inline.
    53    Extend article @class with other and otherclass
    54    Add XIncludes to Assembly Schema
    55    Add <danger> to list of admonitions

    No new RFEs on GitHub


[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201607/msg00003.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]