Subject: DocBook 5 & Schematron Rules: title vs. s:title (Bug?)

Hi,

I've downloaded the DocBook 5.1 RNG schema from [1]. However, I've
stumbled upon an embedded Schematron pattern which doesn't make sense
to me. For me it smells like a bug. ;)

For example, one of this embedded Schematron pattern looks like this
(shortend):

----------
   <define name="db.procedure">
      <!-- ... -->
      <s:pattern>
        <title>Root must have version</title>
        <s:rule context="/db:procedure">
          <s:assert test="@version">If this element is...</s:assert>
        </s:rule>
      </s:pattern>
----------

I guess the <title> element is incorrect, right? According to the
namespace definition it belongs the the RNG namespace.

However, RNG doesn't know any title element. I assume it's a typo and
it should be <s:title>, right?. According to the Schematron RNG
schema[2], s:pattern allows an s:title...

Can somebody confirm my observation? Or do I miss something?

I've checked that for 5.1 and 5.2b01. Both contains this problem.

For 5.0, there is still an invalid @name attribute which causes oXygen
to complain. For 5.0, there were some GitHub issues[3,4] which were
fixed. However, if you download the DocBook 5.0 RNG schema it still
contains these @name attributes. As the change wasn't reflected on the
docbook.org page I've opened a GitHub issue[5].

Hope this helps. :)