Subject: use docbook5 with xsltproc

Hi,

Dokbook is new to me and I don't understand the output of xsltproc. Unfortunately, I can't find a suitable answer or example on the Internet.

I have the following docbook example:

<book xmlns='http://docbook.org/ns/docbook'>

<title>An Example Book</title>

<titleabbrev>Example</titleabbrev>

<info>

<legalnotice><para>No notice is required.</para></legalnotice>

<author><personname>

</personname></author>

</info>

<dedication>

<para>This book is dedicated to you.

</para>

</dedication>

<para>Some content is always required.

</para>

</preface>

<para>Content is required in chapters too.

</para>

</chapter>

<para>Appendixes are optional.

</para>

</appendix>

</book>

When I convert the docbook xls file to html with xsltproc I get following message:

xsltproc --output test.html /usr/share/xml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.79.2/xhtml5/docbook.xsl Test_book.xml

Note: namesp. cut : stripped namespace before processing           An Example Book
Writing docbook.css for book

What exactly does the output mean?

From the research on the Internet I suspect that the stylesheet is not compatible with docbook5.

What am I doing wrong?