Subject: Re: [docbook] DTD from extended RNC

At 2018-05-21T12:45:46+01:00, Dave Pawson wrote:

> There is a relax-ng mode in emacs?
>   Spoiled somewhat from the James Clark original,
> but still usable?

Yes, it is the nXML mode, originating from James Clark, and is a part of
Emacs.  I have been using it in spite of its indentation quirks
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2018-05/msg00009.html

However, I wanted to return to PSGML mode following some advice on
comp.text.xml:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.text.xml/SYhl-SKcKO0/q6oHMJhTBwAJ

Thanks,
Raghu.