Subject: Re: [docbook] use docbook5 with xsltproc

@Bob:

Thanks for the explanation!

As you explained I have installed the non-namespaced version, but on Arch Linux there is only one package named docbook-xsl and this includes the non-namespaced stylesheets (see attachment). I think this is a fault.

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?sort=&q=docbook&maintainer=&flagged=

https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/?h=packages/docbook-xsl

Pierre