Subject: Re: [docbook] Help needed to use ENTITY in docbook5 (convert from docbook4)

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your explanation. Now I have changed my document but now I have the next problem.

In the main document I have included a sub document with xi:include and I don't have an idea how to change the header of the included document.

At the moment it looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE chapter [

<!ENTITY % darktable_ent SYSTEM "darktable.ent">

%darktable_ent;

]>

<chapter

version="5.0"

xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"

xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"

xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"

xml:lang="en"

status="final"

xml:id="overview_chapter">

<chapterinfo>

<keywordset>

<keyword>overview</keyword>

<keyword>application</keyword>

</keywordset>

</chapterinfo>

<title>Overview</title>

The output of

xsltproc --xinclude --output Test.html /docbook-xsl-1.79.2/xhtml/docbook.xsl source.xml

is like this:

source.xml:31: parser error : Entity 'eacute' not defined
       Fr&eacute;d&eacute;ric Grollier,

overview/overview.xml:273: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined
       database is kept in system memory&nbsp;&ndash; all changes are

Whats wrong with my Entity?

How do I define the chapter document in a proper way?

Thanks in davance

Pierre