Subject: Re: [docbook] Help needed with screeninfo and informaltable in docbook5

If you are using the DocBook XSL stylesheets, you can use a processing instruction to set the table width on a CALS table.  See:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Tables.html#TableWidth

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net
On 6/5/2018 12:17 PM, openhab.doc wrote:
Thank you Jirka,

For your explanation. I'm a little surprised that width is possible on docbook
4.5. Is there a other possibility to set the table width in CALS tables
(docbook 5)?

Pierre