Subject: Re: [docbook] Help needed with screeninfo and informaltable in docbook5

On 5.6.2018 21:17, openhab.doc wrote:
 For your explanation. I'm a little surprised that width is possible on
docbook
> 4.5. Is there a other possibility to set the table width in CALS tables
> (docbook 5)?

Bob provided the working solution.

Just to explain why this was possible on DocBook 4.5 -- HTML tables were
added into 4.5 as well (I forgot that) and thus width attribute was
available on table. But because limitations of DTD validation was not
perfect and can't detect situation when attribute from HTML tables has
been used on CALS table.

				Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing