Subject: Help needed with xsl and xsltproc

Hi,

in my project which I try to transform from docbook 4 to 5 I have following xsl file.

<?xml version='1.0'?>

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">

<xsl:import href="">

</xsl:stylesheet>

The file is used in the make file with following command.

xsltproc --nonet --xinclude --output darktable_profile.xml xsl/darktable_profile.xsl darktable.xml &> error.out

The Command works with the docbook4 documents fine.

To use the xsl file for my docbook 5 I changed it as follow (derived by http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomDb5Xsl.html):

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsl:stylesheet

xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"

xmlns:d="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"

exclude-result-prefixes="d"

version="1.0">

<xsl:import href="">

</xsl:stylesheet>

When I run the command with the docbook 5 files, I get following error output like below:

I/O error : Attempt to load network entity http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/iso8879/isolat1.ent

darktable.ent:5: warning: failed to load external entity "http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/iso8879/isolat1.ent"

%isolat1;

^

darktable.xml:32: parser error : Entity 'eacute' not defined

Kazik, Eckhart Pedersen, Edouard Gomez, Fr&eacute;d&eacute;ric Grollier,

I changed the import row to use the namespaced stylesheeds as follow:

<xsl:import href="">

But now I get following error messages:

I/O error : Attempt to load network entity http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl-ns/current/profiling/profile.xsl

warning: failed to load external entity "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl-ns/current/profiling/profile.xsl"

compilation error: file xsl/darktable_profile.xsl line 10 element import

xsl:import : unable to load http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl-ns/current/profiling/profile.xsl

What do I wrong?

Where is my error in thinking?

My files can be found here: