Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook 5.1 Schematron schema

On 24.11.2018 7:47, N. Raghavendra wrote:
> I am looking for a Schematron schema for DocBook 5.1, that has all the
> rules from docbookxi.rng.  The file docbookxi.sch that comes with the
> DocBook distribution doesn't have, e.g., "Root must have version" rules.
> Is a more complete Schematron schema available?

Hi Raghu,

this should be only rule missing in Schematron files. The problem was
caused by a bug in the build system that has been recently fixed:

https://github.com/docbook/docbook/commit/3b0b251c3094406c7f527828aa45303260dcb19f

Any future releases would contain Schematron schemas with rules checking
for version attribute.

If you don't want to wait you can extract all Schematron rules from
RELAX NG files by using tools like ExtractSchFromRNG.xsl

					Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing