Subject: Invalid links on page

Greetings,

thank you for your work on DocBook.

I would like to report that the xml/html/pdf links on page
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/specs/wd-docbook-xmlcharent-0.3.html#isoamsa

all fail.

I am currently discovering DocBook and am absolutely impressed. I have many uses
of Greek characters as I am currently converting a LaTeX document to DocBook.
What is the most recent DocBook5 character entity listing available. I
understand that people use the DB 4.5 version of the dbcent listing. Where can I
find a reliable table of *all* the entities usable with DB 5.x ?

Thank you for your kind attention,

Sincerely,
Filippo Rusconi

--

âââââââ  Filippo Rusconi, PhD
âââââââ   Scientist at CNRS

~~~~
book: http://www.lavoisier.fr/livre/notice.asp?id=3LKW2OAR2KROWZ
http://books.google.fr/books?id=2NmguxmEI1sC&printsec=frontcover&dq=rusconi+f+lavoisier&hl=fr&sa=X&ei=nGGOUt2SH_Ly0gX0uIHoBQ&ved=0CDUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
~~~~
GÃnÃtique Quantitative et Ãvolution & Plateforme PAPPSO
UMR CNRS 8120 â INRA â Università Paris-Sud â AgroParisTech - Università Paris-Saclay
http://moulon.inra.fr/ & http://pappso.inra.fr/
Ferme du Moulon
91190 Gif-sur-Yvette
France