Subject: Multiple reference citations

Hi,

I searched the archives, to no avail.

Is there a canonical way to cite multiple references, as can be done in LaTeX using the cite and other packages [1]?

In one customization we allowed @linkends on biblioref.

Example: <biblioref linkends="ref1 ref2 ref3 ref6"/> â [1â3,6]

We are inclined to keep it like that and to use it in other customizations. But maybe thereâs a standard way that I am not aware of.

This is not a question about the DocBook stylesheets but just on how to mark it up appropriately.

Gerrit

[1] https://texblog.org/2007/05/28/mulitple-reference-citation/

--
Gerrit Imsieke
GeschÃftsfÃhrer / Managing Director

GeschÃftsfÃhrer / Managing Directors:
Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek, Thomas Schmidt