Subject: Missing images in PDF

Hi all

I create course materials in html based on docbook 5 input. Works as it should. When I try to transform the materials into PDF, my images are missing. I haven't been doing that for a while, but previously it worked.

The relevant parts of my Makfile are:

html:
		rm -rf site
		mkdir site
		cp css/* site
		cp js/* site
		xmllint --noent --xinclude \
				module.xml > /tmp/docbresolved.xml \
				2>./errloglint
		xsltproc \
				--output site/ \
				docbook.xsl \
				/tmp/docbresolved.xml \
				2>./errlogxslt && \
		tar czf site.tgz site/*
		echo "site.tgz ready for deployment"

pdf:
		xmllint --noent --xinclude \
				module.xml > /tmp/docbresolved.xml \
				2>./errloglint

		xsltproc \
		    --xinclude \
		    --output /tmp/docbfo.fo \
			--stringparam fop1.extensions 1  \
		    docbook.fo.xsl \
				/tmp/docbresolved.xml \
				2>./errlogxslt && \
		fop -fo /tmp/docbfo.fo \
				module.pdf \
				2>./errlogfop
		echo "rm /tmp/docbfo.fo"
		echo "module.pdf ready for deployment"

The error message I get in ./errlogfop is
SEVERE: Image not found. URI: graphics/node0.png. (See position 127:753)
and more like that.

The process is run from a directory where graphis is a subdirectory. As I said the html transformation works with images and all.

Please help

/Niels MÃller Larsen
Lecturer
International Business Academy