Subject: Re: [docbook] [docbook-apps] Biblioentry markup standards -- identifying the type of entry

Iâm making progress on my proposal.

Iâve been doing a trial implementation of Chicago style (using the iso690 customization as a model) to test the proposal. That has led to changes already, and will probably lead to more as I go from books to articles and other types of resources.

Richard
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators