Subject: Term DTD vs Schema in "DocBook V5.x XML DTD"

Hi,

this is maybe just a minor thing, but I think it might be confusing. It draws
the wrong pictures and search engines might return wrong expectations. It's
about naming.

The URL https://docbook.org/xml/5.1/ (and other versions) contains the
following title:

  DocBook V5.1 XML DTD

In my humble opinion, this is not entirely correct. ;) People could think it's
about DTD ONLY. However, version 5.1 don't have a DTD anymore. It may work for
version 5.0, but not for 5.1 and up.

Additionally, even if we had a DTD for all versions, this wouldn't work
either. We have several, different schemas: DTD, RNG, SCH, NVDL, and XSD (5.0
only). So I politely ask, if we could change that to a better term? What
about:

  DocBook V5.x XML Schemas

Would that work? :) Thanks!

--