Subject: Adding dbits + XInclude -> dbitsxi.rn[cg] Schema?

Hi,

the DocBook schema contains a version with and without XIncludes. This is
indicated with the names docbook.rn[cg] and docbookxi.rn[cg].

According to the latest schema release on docbook.org[1], we have also the
DocBook ITS[2] schema, the International Translation Set. If I'm not mistaken,
we have only a version *without* XIncludes (dbits.rn[cg]) for this schema.

Is this on purpose? Or was this schema forgotten? Could we add a version
*with* XIncludes, too? If not, what is the recommended way to add XIncludes to
DocBook ITS?

If you want to provide a version with XIncludes, that would be dbitsxi.rn[cg].
I guess, we need to add that for version 5.0, 5.1, and the upcoming 5.2.

If you agree, I can open an issue. :)