Subject: RDFa Lite inside <info>

Hi,

the last days I've looked into RDFa Lite and how to use it with DocBook.

I would like to add some (meta) information into the <info> element
expressed with RDFa Lite attributes. However, it seems there is no real
general, semantic-neutral DocBook element.

For example, I would like to add an audience, categories of a text, and
some keywords. I came up with this example:

 <info>
   <annotation vocab="http://schema.org/";>
      <para typeof="Guide">
         <phrase property="audience">...</phrase>
         <phrase property="keywords">...</phrase>
         <phrase property="about">...</phrase>
      </para>
   </annotation>
 </info>

However, that feels like abusing the <annotation> element. Usually,
annotation can be used for different things. I've looked for others, but
I haven't found one that is suitable for this task.

Maybe DocBook needs a general <meta> element soley for  information that
goes beyond the usual markup? Which could be used to distinguish between
DocBook's own meta information and a foreign framework. Something like this:

 <info>
 </info>

What would you recommend? Is there a better way how to do it?

--
GruÃ/Regards
  Thomas Schraitle