Subject: Re: [docbook] RDFa Lite inside <info>

> I see that the links are to DocBook TDG "Version 5.2.8 for DocBook 5.2b10a4."
> I looked for DocBook Release 5.2b10 on the DocBook Releases
> <https://docbook.org/xml/> page, but the latest release there is
> 5.2b09.
> Where should I have looked instead?

The âa4â at the end means its an alpha. The TC hasnât agreed to make a
b10 release yet. Hopefully thatâll change soon. Iâd like to see the meta
change proposed earlier in this thread incorporated and then publish a
âb10â release.

In the meantime, https://cdn.docbook.org/schema/

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/