Subject: Re: [docbook] Unnumbered Chapters in HTML Stylesheet?

Hi Michael,

I use preface for a prologue. The stylesheets will use the value of the title element, not the word Preface, so you can make it Prologue or whatever you want. A preface is not part of the chapter numbering scheme.

You may be able to do the same thing for the epilogue, but I forget if preface is valid in that location. Iâd give it a try to see if it will work.

Best regards,
Dick Hamilton