Subject: R: [docbook] style-sheet customisation

Hi,

just to share an experience, hoping it can be useful in this topic, there are even some objects that I use sometimes in order to have freedom to manage even spaces between the words, e.g. âliterallayoutâ and âprogramlistingâ and others.

The benefit and the limit of these kind of tags is related to the literal layout, in fact the number of spaces from the left edge of the spreadsheet are strictly reported on the compiled document. So in the following example I have a variables list, and I canât align it to the indentation because I want them on the left side of the output sheet.

           <para>Now it is simple to understand the next example:</para>

                      <programlisting language="st">

a : INT ;

b : DINT ;

c : BYTE ;

d : UDINT ;

                        </programlisting>

Greetings,

Matteo

Matteo Regazzo
Service Coordinator
Email: matteo.regazzo@cmz.it | Web: www.cmz.it
Tel: +39 0422 447446
CMZ Sistemi Elettronici srl
Via dell'Artigianato, 21
Vascon di Carbonera (TV)
31050
 ITALY

From September 1, 2022 all products returned to CMZ must be approved in advance.
Dal 1Â Settembre 2022 tutti i materiali resi a CMZ devono essere approvati preventivamente.
www.cmz.it/repairs/

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.