Subject: Re: [docbook] R: [docbook] Attribute conditioning

hi Matteo,

I would use the 'role' attribut to do that

and in the xsl files, testing which part to be included (or not) dependint on the value of role.

Eric

Le 12/09/2022 Ã 08:45, Matteo Regazzo a ÃcritÂ:
Thank you Eric,

I agree with you, the best solution in case of attributes that involve the element output format is to act on the stylesheet and keep clean the xml source of the document.
But what is the best solution when the attributes must be specified in the document xml?
For example:

<callout arearefs=âid1â >  For the pdf
<callout arearefs=âid2â >  For the html

Thank you,
Matteo

Matteo Regazzo
Service Coordinator

Email: matteo.regazzo@cmz.it | Web: www.cmz.it
Tel: +39 0422 447446 | Mob:

CMZ Sistemi Elettronici srl
Via dell'Artigianato, 21
Vascon di Carbonera (TV)

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.