Subject: Re: [docbook] State of topic oriented writing in DocBook?

Hi Peter,

thank you for your response. :-)

On 30.11.22 13:56, Peter Desjardins wrote:

My team uses DocBook topics and the assembly file. We combine modules in our
structure elements to get the output that we need, but I agree that the
implementation needs to support more flexible combinations of modules.

Great, I'm not alone. :-D

[...] Maybe I should
put my goal for unique IDs using transform in an official GitHub issue
<https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/issues>?

Yes, that would be the official repo.

--
GruÃ/Regards