Subject: DocBook V5.2CR4 released

Hi folks,

At the TC meeting yesteday, we agreed to four changes:

1. We agreed to fix the bug in the catalog.xml file thatâs been holding
   up the OASIS standardization process.
2. We agreed to allow <info> as a top-level element.
3. We agreed to fix the definition of xi:include in the relevant DocBook
   and Assembly schemas so that they were compatible with XInclude 1.1.
   (And also fixed some inconsistencies in the definitions.)
4. We agreed to fix some minor editorial issues in the documentation.

Iâm pleased to report that Iâve applied these changes and published
DocBook 5.2CR4. This will (we believe!) become the OASIS CSD01 release.

Please take it for a spin and report any issues you find!

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/