docstandards-interop-discuss message

Subject: RE: [docstandards-interop-discuss] proposed TC name

Charles,

Now that you mention it - the word "standards" is rather redundant in "Documentation Standards Interoperability" - so we could go with - "Documentation Interoperability XML".

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <charles-h.schulz@arsaperta.com>
Date: Tue, April 24, 2007 4:56 am
To: "David RR Webber (XML)" <david@drrw.info>,
docstandards-interop-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Michael Priestley <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com>,  "Hudson,Scott"
<Scott.Hudson@flatironssolutions.com>, "Earley,Jim"
<Jim.Earley@flatironssolutions.com>

Hello,

I would just like to offer my "two cents of Euros" here. I like
Eduardo's idea, I just had something else in mind though. How about :
"Interdocumentary Standard TC"?
The term is odd, but perhaps it will strike enough minds in the future
to get  this TC's work famous.

Regards,

--
Charles-H. Schulz,
Associé / Associate

David RR Webber (XML) a écrit :
> I actually quite like Eduardo's:
>
>  Documentation Standards Interoperability TC.
>
> "Documentation" is vague enough IMHO - and people will likewise need
> to read the charter for explicit clarifications - legal documentation,
> technical documentation, process documentation, geospatial, et al?
Yes!