docstandards-interop-tech message

Subject: proposed meeting time: thursday august 31st, 11 AM ET

Please let me know whether this time would work for you, and also what times you are free next week in case the proposed time doesn't work for most and we need to reschedule.

Thanks,

Michael Priestley
IBM DITA Architect and Classification Schema PDT Lead
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/25