docstandards-interop-tech message

Subject: Re: [docstandards-interop-tech] Fw: Minutes of 2006/08/31 call, needvolunteers for work items

Michael,

Will this do for the ODF sample document?

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Business & Technical Strategy
IBM Software Group
tel:1-978-399-7018
Mobile: +1-978-761-0116
email: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com

Michael Priestley <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com>

09/19/2006 10:01 AM

docstandards-interop-tech@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[docstandards-interop-tech] Fw: Minutes of 2006/08/31 call, need volunteers for work items

This is where I realize I only sent this to myself - gah. Hoist by my own reply default.

Apologies to everyone, I'll propose the next call for Thursday Sept 28th, 1 PM EDT (5 PM UT).

Please take a look at the attached and reply to me if there are work items you're interested in.

Thanks, and again sorry for the mixup.

Michael Priestley
IBM DITA Architect and Classification Schema PDT Lead
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/25
----- Forwarded by Michael Priestley/Toronto/IBM on 09/19/2006 09:58 AM -----
Michael Priestley/Toronto/IBM

08/31/2006 02:51 PM
Michael Priestley/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Minutes of 2006/08/31 call, need volunteers for work itemsLink

In attendance:
- jirka kosek - docbook
- don day - dita
- don harbison - odf
- robert anderson - dita
- nancy harrison - dita/docbook
- michael priestley - dita

We discussed the scenario and the work it implies to have a fully functioning proof of concept. We are looking for volunteers for each artifact/set of content and transform that currently has a (?) next to it:

The timeline is fairly brisk - I think we need the samples completed by end of September to hit our conference dates in November and December. Here's a strawman schedule, comments welcome:

Finally, we need a recurring meeting - how about every second Thursday, starting Thursday Sept 14th, at 1 PM EDT (5 PM UT)?