dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] Conference Call Scheduled : ITU-OASIS Program Committee Call

How about, in the title and elsewhere, "Disaster Mitigation" rather than "Disaster Reduction".

After Session 1, there should be a coffee break, not a lunch break.

No need for coffee break after session 2.

In general, OK, but do we have enough speakers to fill the full two days?  If not, we can shorten by starting later on the first day and ending earlier on the second day.

Best,
Richard

Richard Hill
Counsellor, ITU-T SG2