dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] Updated concept document - 20.Jun.2006

Hi,
Thank you Simao for the updates.
Can I have the exact physical address for the Workshop and a map URL (if
available); there are a variety of addresses on the ITU-T website. Can we
use this link to recommend accommodations,
http://www.itu.int/travel/accommodations.asp?lang=en?

Thanks,
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: simao.campos@itu.int [mailto:simao.campos@itu.int]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:46 PM
To: dsaw-program@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear all,

please find attached - clean and rev marked - the updated WS concept
document.

Two small deviations from what we discussed.

1) In §3, last bullet, the "can"is replaced with "could" to align with the
objectives in the draft programme for the closing session.

2) In §7, formerly Exhibitions, now Demonstrations, I added a paragraph
documenting that Dee is the contact point and that coordination with ITU is
needed in particular concerning requirements on the facilities.

Please let me know if I missed something or if there are other concerns.

Cheers,
Simão

<< WS_Concept-060620.doc >>
<< WS_Concept-060620-revmarks.doc >>

Simão Ferraz de Campos Neto             Counsellor, ITU-T SG 6&16
International Telecommunication Union   Tel:    +41-22-730-6805
Place des Nations                       Fax:    +41-22-730-5853
Geneva CH1211 - Switzerland             E-mail: simao.campos@itu.int
On the web: www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com16