dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] Next conference call on 27 June

We might want to reschedule it then for Monday? I also have difficulties for the remainder of the week.

Simão

-----Original Message-----
From: Eliot Christian [mailto:echristian@usgs.gov]
Sent: 21 June 2006 11:06
To: dsaw-program@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dsaw-program] Next conference call on 27 June

I will not be able to participate in the next conference call, at 8:00am EDT on Tuesday 27 June, as I will be on a flight to California.

Eliot

This list is used by the program planning participants of the Workshop on

"Advances on ICT Standards used in Public Warnings for Disaster Reduction"

[organized by ITU-T and OASIS].

To minimize spam in the archives, participants must subscribe before posting

to this list.

Subscribe:

dsaw-program-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org

Un-Subscribe: