dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] Responses to "heads-up" on Workshop and Demo

Eliot, Dee

I am not sure who is in charging of maintaining this list, but in any case here is an update of version in the concept document. I suggest that either Dee or Eliot be the "master" for it. I'll let you tell me otherwise :-)

Cheers,
Simão

<< WS_List_Possible_Contacts_060624.doc >>

-----Original Message-----
From: Eliot Christian [mailto:echristian@usgs.gov]
Sent: 23 June 2006 12:46
To: dsaw-program@lists.oasis-open.org

Please add Mark Sullivan at Emergency Management Australia to the contacts list:

>From: "Sullivan, Mark" <mark.sullivan@ema.gov.au>
>To: "'echristian@usgs.gov'" <echristian@usgs.gov>
>Cc: Spiro.Spiliopoulos@ga.gov.au,
>        "'Barry.Drummond@ga.gov.au'" <Barry.Drummond@ga.gov.au>,
>        r.bailey@bom.gov.au
>Subject: RE: Oct 19-20 Workshop and Demo on ICT for Public Warning [Sec: U
>        nclassified]
>Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:17:50 +1000
>
>Eliot
>
>I would be grateful if you could keep me apprised of developments in
>this activity. I note that you are in communication with my
>Director-General, Trevor Clement.
>
>Mark Sullivan
>Director
>Capability Development
>Emergency Management Australia
>Ph    +61 2 6256 4616
>Fax  +61 2 6256 4653
>Mob +61 408 214 987

This list is used by the program planning participants of the Workshop on

"Advances on ICT Standards used in Public Warnings for Disaster Reduction"

[organized by ITU-T and OASIS].

To minimize spam in the archives, participants must subscribe before posting

to this list.

Subscribe:

dsaw-program-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org

Un-Subscribe: