dsaw-program message

Subject: ITU-T/OASIS Workshop Website update

Hello,

Fortunately, we are further along with the website than I expected, yeah!
It would be great if I can get confirmation on the registration information
stated below, so we can load it on the website:

<beginning of add to registration link>
Admission to the workshop is free; however, for security reasons
registration is required and space is limited.  Advance registration will be
open until 06 October 2006.

Registration using the online form:
http://itu.int/ITU-T/worksem/ictspw/registration.html
<note from dee: when will this link be live?>

Note:  Onsite registration open on Thursday, 19 October at 08:30 hours at
the ITU Headquarters, Montbrillant Building on rue de Varembé 2, 1211 Geneva
20.  A valid, ITU-issued badge will be required to gain access to the
facilities.

Reminder:  Citizens of some countries are required to obtain a visa in order
to enter and spend time in Switzerland. Where this is the case, the visa
must be requested and obtained from the office (embassy or consulate)
representing Switzerland in your country or, if there is no such office in
your country, from the one that is closest to the country of departure. If
problems are encountered by ITU Member States, Sector Members or Associates,
and at the official request made by them to TSB, ITU can approach the
competent Swiss authorities in order to facilitate delivery of the visa.
Visa requests should in such cases be made by official letter from the
administration or company you represent. This letter must specify your name,
function and date of birth, as well as the number and dates of issue and
expiry of your passport. It must be accompanied by a photocopy of the
personal details pages of your passport and by the completed registration
form and must be sent to TSB by fax (+41 22 730 5853) or e-mail message
(tsbreg@itu.int), bearing the words “visa request”. Please note that ITU
needs at least one week to process the various documents required for the
delivery of a visa.  Please also note that ITU can assist only
representatives of ITU Member States, ITU Sector Members or ITU Associates.
<end of add to registration link>

Does this work for you??
Thank all,

Dee Schur